Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Leaving a brokerage in favor of another is like leaving your parents home when your 18...you know your ready to leave, you realize there is so much more out there for you, but the trepidation of leaving the "comfort level" of the brokerage is nerve-wracking and downright scary!


So now, as I prepare to leave the nest, I would like to inform my valuable clients, friends, and family that I have proudly joined the Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate family! Aside from my brokerage affiliation, none of my personal contact info will change - my email, cell phone, website, logo, and vendor affiliations will stay the same. I will have a new office phone and fax number.

Here's what will change:


  1. I will be able to offer my sellers increased Internet visibility exclusively provided to CB agents such as ColdwellBanker.com, FloridaMoves.com, and EVEN http://www.nytimes.com/.


  2. Showings will be scheduled by the Coldwell Banker call center vs. a message on my cell phone (I sometimes miss calls while with clients or on lengthy appointments).


  3. I will be offered cutting-edge Continuing Education classes to harness the latest technology in buying and selling real estate.


  4. Color advertising on the FRONT PAGE OF THE ST. PETERSBURG TIME REAL ESTATE SECTION - only available through Coldwell Banker.


  5. Access to innovative, proprietary software called TrendGraphix, which instantly illustrates various real estate trends at the click of the mouse.


Here's a few questions you may have:


Will Rich Cornelius be able to serve his clientele as well as before?


Will Rich Cornelius be able to offer his Sellers more advertising visibility for their homes?


Will Rich Cornelius be able to offer enhanced services to his Buyers?





The answer to the above questions is a resounding "YES" - my hope is that all of my clients make the transition with me so they can personally experience the difference.



If you have any questions, please call 727.417.8814 or email me at your convenience...

No comments: